[mpich-discuss] IBM BG/Q collectives

Jen B jenbna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:24:31 CST 2015

Thank you for your answers and helpful suggestions, Rob and Jeff!

I have my last question I hope someone could help me clarify. So I get
algorithm names for MPI collectives. Is there any convention for them? I
did not find this information in the redbook. For example, for some of the
algorithm names I get "SCATTER_MPICH", so I think this means that if the
algorithm name ends with "_MPICH" then this is using the algorithm from
MPICH, not the ones optimized for BG/Q. Is this correct?

Thank you!
Jen