[mpich-discuss] long message testing in MPICH test suite

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 30 12:22:49 CDT 2015

In a recent exchange with the OSU folks, it was discovered that there is a gap in the MPICH test suite in that the code that tests for the correctness of handling long messages forgets to test that count is handled correctly.  This led to the escape of a bug in the MVAPICH code, since corrected.  Hari tracked this down and has sent a patch.  Could the MPICH team look at this?

Thanks,
Rusty

Begin forwarded message: