[mpich-discuss] MPICH with heterogeneous architectures

Durnov, Dmitry dmitry.durnov at intel.com
Fri Sep 18 05:53:10 CDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

As a quick solution I would recommend you to try to wrap the proxy (into a shell script) and add architecture recognition/specific logic via something like "uname -m" + check for "k1om" (and execute corresponding binary).
So hydra would run the script and the script would select an appropriate proxy binary.

There are several ways but this one should be quick and work fine.

BR,
Dmitry