[mpich-discuss] Checkpoint/Restart problem

Husen R hus3nr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:36:40 CDT 2016

Hello Pavan,

Thank you for your reply,

Are you sure about that ?
I have downloaded MPICH-3.2 (The latest version) . According to the
userguide, MPICH supports checkpoint/rollback fault tolerance and currently
only the BLCR checkpointing library is supported. We can see this
information at chapter 8 in this userguide
https://www.mpich.org/static/downloads/3.2/mpich-3.2-userguide.pdf.

In addition, I also have downloaded the latest version of BLCR that
supports recent linux kernels.

-Husen