[mpich-discuss] Fwd: mpich-3.2 using cygwin

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:17:05 CST 2016

Ok.  I did not realize you added Cygwin to the list of unsupported
platforms.  Please do not lump Cygwin into Windows.  Just say you don't
support Cygwin.  Equating Cygwin to Windows is both incorrect and insulting
to a fantastic project that approximates Linux in every meaningful way, at
least in my experience.

I assume you still support FreeBSD running on top of Windows via
VirtualBox.  FreeBSD is also an approximation to Linux ;-)

Jeff

Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com
http://jeffhammond.github.io/