[mpich-discuss] Broken links on the web site

Michele De Stefano micdestefano at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 01:20:05 CDT 2016

Dear MPICH staff,

in these days I was trying to download MPICH 3.2 and I've found this to be
impossible. The links simply continue to redirect to the download page, but
no download begins.

I've also tried to check the Installer Guide or other guides, but the links
are broken too (error 404).

Can you please verify that your web site is working properly, please?

I suspect you have several links broken also in other pages.

Thanks.
Best regards.

--
Michele De Stefano