[mpich-discuss] Bug reporting for some mpi/rma tests

Min Si msi at anl.gov
Tue Jul 12 09:46:59 CDT 2016

Hi C. FOYER,

Thanks for reporting bugs to us.

However, the places in test rma/lockcontention3.c are correct.
The buffers' size is RMA_SIZE (2048) count of int. In case 9, 10, 11 the
operations' size is longcount(512) count of int, and the largest target
displacement is OFFSET_3(157), which means the window buffer is accessed
in range int[157: 157+512]. Thus no overflows.

In rma/manyrma3.c, as you reported, we missed verification and winbuf
initialization. We will fix it.

Min