[mpich-discuss] mpi_f_sync_reg

C.Friedrich c.friedrich at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jun 21 04:47:14 CDT 2016

Dear all,

in MPICH 3.2 (using "# include 'mpif.h' and "use mpi") I am missing the
routine
mpi_f_sync_reg
which avoids problems with the optimization of Fortran compilers (e.g.,
assignment movements across MPI_WIN_FENCE). It seems to be available in
the new module "mpi_f08", though. Well, I guess sooner or later I will
have to switch to this Fortran 2008 compliant module...

Regards
Christoph

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich