[mpich-discuss] installation

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Thu Jun 9 09:58:23 CDT 2016

As the error says, it cannot find the Fortran 90 MPI wrapper. You might
have installed MPICH without Fortran support.

You can get the latest MPICH at https://www.mpich.org/downloads/ (Ubuntu
tarballs might be what you will need) and follow the instructions at
https://www.mpich.org/static/downloads/3.2/mpich-3.2-installguide.pdf
for a proper installation.

--Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer