[mpich-discuss] About the port

Yi Pan panyi21hhu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:33:17 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a code under mingw with mpich-1.4.1p1, and I'm facing
an error "No connection could be made because the target machine actively
refused it".  (The target machine is my own PC and The firewall is closed)

After googled it I figured out may be it is the problem of the connecting
port is different from the port which the PC is listening. I can check the
listening port of mpich2_smpd is 0.0.0.0:8676. but how can I find and
change the connecting port?

Maybe it is a silly question.. I'm quite unfamiliar with the MPI.

Thank you.

--

Best regards,

Yi Pan, PhD, Assistant Professor,
College of Harbor, Coastal and Offshore Engineering,
Hohai University,
1 Xikang Rd., Nanjing, Jiangsu 210098, China