[mpich-discuss] about the makefile

Hardwood Bao hardwood.bao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:30:06 CST 2016

hello,everyone.
I want to invoke some third-party libraries to send and receive the
message. But i don't know how to modify the makefile and how to include the

this is a example when using the library.
g++ -o normFileRecv normFileRecv.cpp -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I../common/ \
     -I../protolib/include -I../include/ ../lib/libnorm.a
../protolib/lib/libprotokit.a \
    -lpthread

the third-party libraries include libnorm.a, libprotokit.a, and lpthread.
and the include files are under the directory of common and
protolib/include.

If i want to involve the API in the file:
src\mpid\ch3\channels\nemesis\src\Ch3-istartmsg.c

how should i modify the makefile?
I am really appreciate your help.

Best Regards.