[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 installation for windows

Guo, Yanfei yguo at anl.gov
Wed Mar 2 09:59:20 CST 2016

Hi,

The latest version is MPICH 3.2. The instruction on LAMMPS site (http://rpm.lammps.org/windows.html) is referring to an old version (MPICH2). You probably should follow the guide on the LAMMPS website.

The latest version do not support Windows anymore. For more information, refer to https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F

Yanfei Guo