[mpich-discuss] cb_nodes accurate number and list

Jaln valiantljk at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:27:52 CDT 2016

Hi,
I'm using the environmental variable MPICH_MPIIO_HINTS, to dump the
mpiio configuration,
but apparently, many layers(HDF5, Filesystems, etc) can overwrite the hints
that passed in by the user. I think MPICH_MPIIO_HINTS can only grab the
static information, not the runtime info. I'm wondering if there is anyway
to accurately print out the MPIIO information without hacking the source
codes? Thanks,

Best,
Jialin