[mpich-discuss] MPI installation

KEDAR GOVIND BHIDE kedarbhide at iitb.ac.in
Wed May 11 04:34:10 CDT 2016

I've followed the 7 instructions upto page 4 in the installation manual.

https://www.mpich.org/static/downloads/3.2/mpich-3.2-installguide.pdf

I've installed mpich at following place:
/usr/local/mpich_install/mpich-3.2

I cannot find 'bin' folder inside mpich-3.2 and thus changing 'bashrc'
file won't work.
Also attached with email is 'mi.txt' generated after installation. OpenMPI
is installed in our cluster right now. Command 'which mpcc' shows OpenMPI
files.
Please help us to install MPI libraries on our clusters.

--
Kedar G. Bhide
PhD student