[mpich-discuss] Hybrid HPC system

Doha Ehab dohaehab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:34:40 CST 2016

Yes, I built MPICH-3 on both systems and I tried the code on each node
separately and it worked, I tried each node with other nodes that has the
same operating system and it worked as well.
When I try the code on the 2 nodes that have different operating systems no
result or error message appear.

Regards
Doha