[mpich-discuss] MPICH with IPv6

Min Si msi at anl.gov
Sat Apr 15 13:32:44 CDT 2017

Hi,

I found a similar question about IPv6 in MPICH2. It seems IPv6 is
supported in MPICH.
http://lists.mpich.org/pipermail/discuss/2013-October/001613.html

Can you please send us more information about your problem ?
- Your MPICH version
- Your MPICH config.log (you can find it in the build directory)
- What is your problem

Thanks,
Min