[mpich-discuss] mpi_comm_spawn - process not destroyed

Stanislav Simko s.simko at uu.nl
Sun Aug 13 16:07:03 CDT 2017

Hi Min,attached are configure and make logs for the build that I did
for myself on our local cluster with Intel compilers. I.e., build is
definitely not guaranteed to be perfect/optimal. But please keep in
mind that I get the same behaviour with standard MPICH package in
Fedora distribution - I think that configuration options should be
available online, maybe prepared by someone from MPICH?
Also, I tested with simple c++ hello world like program and it's the
same.
Thank you.best,stanislav.