[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.3.1 make error

163邮箱团队 wuyuntao277 at 163.com
Mon Aug 7 00:40:16 CDT 2017

Hi:     My mpich2-1.3.2 make is failing (configure seems to complete successfully). I am testing this on  Windows 7. Attached is the c.txt and m.txt files. I am configuring this using: configure --prefix=/public/home/szl1978/programfiles/mpich2 2>&1 | tee c.txt, and make VERBOSE=1 2>&1 | tee m.txt     Any help to resolve this error is appreciated!Thanks.