[mpich-discuss] "ffmpeg" error

Halim Amer halim.amer at acm.org
Tue Feb 28 08:13:10 CST 2017

This is more of a LAMMPS question than an MPICH question. I suggest you
to contact the LAMMPS folks to get advice.

Also, we do not support MPICH on windows (including Cygwin and MinGW).
You will have better luck with Microsoft MPI
(https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb524831(v=vs.85).aspx).

Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer