[mpich-discuss] Unable to subscribe to mailing list

Alex Rast adr1r17 at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 08:58:48 CDT 2017

Yes. And no, nothing showed up. It's literally like the subscriptions
are being sent into the void. I tried blind posting a message to the
list from that account and also got absolutely no notification either
way, neither a message bounce/refusal nor an acknowledgement.

I'd have thought that if the system had objected in some way you'd get
either an immediate message on the Web page when you pressed subscribe,
or a 'sorry, your subscription was refused' or some other such message
back to the proposed address, in any case, so that doesn't appear
superficially to be the likely reason.