[mpich-discuss] Unable to subscribe to mailing list

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:25:50 CDT 2017

Have you checked your spam folder for the subscription confirmation email?

I am subscribed to this list using a gmail handle with a similar
construction, so I doubt the system objects to your handle or host,
although I've probably been subscribed for a decade at this point.

Jeff

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Alex Rast <adr1r17 at soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear sirs,
>
> I've only subscribed under this e-mail address in absolute desperation,
> because the one I actually need to use: alex.rast.technical at gmail.com,
> doesn't seem to work with the system. I've tried subscribing multiple times
> with this approach only to receive absolute silence and no indication
> either that something went wrong.
>
> What needs to be done to get the above-referenced e-mail subscribed to the
> list?

Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com
http://jeffhammond.github.io/