[mpich-discuss] Fwd: MPICH fault tolerance and resiliency

sanjeev s snjv.workmail at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:11:47 CDT 2017

Hi mpich,

I have a requirement where in we need to add start stop application
instances on the fly before starting a job.Is there any mpich service
available. I looked through dynamic process model, but its not sufficing
our need.

More precisely my requirement is suppose I started 4 instances of my
application. Now I want to add one more instance dynamically to this set

Is there any tool which MPICH supports for fault tolerance behavior?

Thanks
Sanjeev