[mpich-discuss] Error in documentation : MPI_Igather

Guo, Yanfei yguo at anl.gov
Tue Oct 17 15:17:03 CDT 2017

Hi Hugo,

Thank you for pointing that out. We will fix it in the next release.

In the meantime, it is tracked by this issue https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/issues/2793.

Best,

Yanfei Guo
Assistant Computer Scientist
MCS Division, ANL

On 10/17/17, 4:30 AM, "Hugo TABOADA" <hugo.taboada23 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I want to signal an error in the website documentation. In this URL :

https://www.mpich.org/static/docs/v3.2/www3/MPI_Igather.html
recvcount number of elements in receive buffer (significant only at root) (non-negative integer)should be  :
recvcount number of elements for any single receive (integer, significant only at rootWe can see this page 200 of the MPI standard, June 4, 2015.

Hugo T.