[mpich-discuss] upgrade from mpich2

Min Si msi at anl.gov
Fri Oct 13 10:45:12 CDT 2017

Hi Shuwei,

It is hard to answer your question. It is unclear to us what specific OS
or network environment you are using. As far as I can tell, hydra works
great on most cluster environments. Please also read
https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Hydra.

You can try the newest version on a few nodes and ping us if you meet
any issue.

Min