[mpich-discuss] progress engine options

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Fri Oct 20 18:26:01 CDT 2017

Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about

1) what you mean by "progress engine to be enabled". Any device
implementation in MPICH has a progress engine enabled all the time.
There is no such thing as enable/disable the progress engine. Removing
the progress engine would simply cause processes to hang

2) what TPE stands for

Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer