[mpich-discuss] logging / rlog broken in mpich 3.2 (Missing Makefile.in in src/util/logging/rlog)...

PERROTON, Laurent laurent.perroton at esiee.fr
Mon Sep 25 07:14:12 CDT 2017

Hi,

I cant configure and compile mpich-3.2 (nor 3.3a2) with logging working, I
get the error:

config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'
configure: error: src/util/logging/rlog configure failed

It is apparently a known issue (see just below from the list archive). Is
there any progress on this ?

Thank you !

Laurent

[mpich-discuss] logging
Kanaev A.A. kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru
Thu Jun 9 12:34:30 CDT 2016

memory)

Thanks for the response!
I'll be glad to have an option of logging mpich 3.1