[mpich-discuss] MPI_Rsend advantage

Atchley, Scott atchleyes at ornl.gov
Wed Sep 6 12:41:54 CDT 2017

If you can guarantee that it is posted, then you can guarantee that it will match. If you cannot guarantee that it is posted and will match, then it may be placed in the unexpected buffer and will need to be copied into the final location once the receive is posted.

My question is, “How do you know it has been posted?”