[mpich-discuss] Missing Nemesis ib

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Fri Sep 15 10:01:11 CDT 2017

The "nemesis:ib" netmod does not exist anymore. Try "ch3:nemesis:mxm"
with a dependency on Mellanox's MXM library (can be obtained from the
HPCX package at www.mellanox.com/products/hpcx) or "ch3:nemesis:ofi"
with a dependency on libfabric (which would be built to support the IB
or MXM providers; see https://ofiwg.github.io/libfabric/).

Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer