[mpich-discuss] using mpi4py in a Singluarity container run at a large computing center with Slurm installed

Kandes, Martin mkandes at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 31 14:46:46 CDT 2018

Hi Heather,

Can you copy and paste your Slurm batch job script here to give us an overview of what the job looks like? It'd also be helpful if you could provided the definition (or recipe) file for this container and a list of the software modules available at the site you are running the container.

Marty

P.S. In general, you want to have the same MPI implementation and version installed within the Singularity container as-is the one available on the host systems where the container will run.