[mpich-discuss] symbol lookup error

Congiu, Giuseppe gcongiu at anl.gov
Thu Dec 6 10:12:57 CST 2018

Hi Haider,

I would suggest, if you are not already doing that, to build and install mpich yourself in your home (which hopefully resides on a network file system mounted on all the machines of the cluster). Please use the latest stable tarball distribution (you can find it at: https://www.mpich.org/downloads/). In the README you can find instructions on how to configure and build the library. Don’t forget to add your installation path to the PATH environment or else you will still be running with the system installation instead of your local one.

Best,
Giuseppe