[mpich-discuss] mpich-3.2.1 libgfortran.so.3

Shuwei Zhao shuweizhao1991 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:19:44 CST 2018

Hi Bill,

So far as I know there are two things you need to check(maybe limited but
hope to be helpful): 1. using *chrpath -l* ./*mpiexec* to check the running
path of your binary. If you have set it, please delete it. 2. check if the
path of libgfortran.so is included in the environmental variable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. The path of the dynamic library link has to be included in
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that the execution binary can find it.

Thanks,
Shuwei