[mpich-discuss] error while configuring mpich 3.2

Guido granda muñoz guidogranda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:58:49 CDT 2018

Hello,

I am trying to configure mpich3.2 by source and I get the following error:

configure: error: C++ compiler icpc  has neither iostream nor iostream.h.
configure: error: ./configure failed for test/mpi

The configurations options that I used were:

./configure --prefix=/fs/posgrado16/other0/guido/libraries/mpich-3.2
--enable-fortran=yes --enable-cxx

The test/mpi/config.log, config.log, are attached to this email. Could you
please tell me how to solve this problem and include details because I am
not an expert.

Kind Regards,
--
Guido