[mpich-discuss] MPICH 3.2.1 and Slurm 14.03

Bertini, Denis Dr. D.Bertini at gsi.de
Thu May 17 03:54:41 CDT 2018

Hi
I tried to use MPICH 3.2.1 together with a quite old version of SLURM ( 14.03 ) and i notice that eventhough my
MPI program finished , SLURM still  shows it as RUNNING state.
According to the MPICH documentation nothing has to be added in the configure in order to use MPICH and SLURM
scheduler together. Did i miss something here ? Should we update to new SLURM version?
Thanks for the support,

Denis Bertini
IT-GSI Darmstadt