[mpich-discuss] MPICH interact with RTDA

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Fri Oct 26 10:29:24 CDT 2018

In fact there is a manual mode in hydra. Try this:

    mpiexec -n 2 -launcher=manual -host=A,B date

It will print out the launch command lines and wait (very patiently). Then if you paste the proxy command line on your local host or any host on your network, it will continue.

I guess that is all the pipelines that you can use to create your own wrapper scripts to work for custom environment.

—
Hui