[mpich-discuss] Fortran 2008 MPI Interface Bug

Zhang, Junchao jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 22 16:15:25 CST 2019

Thomas,
  If you can build MPICH with gfortran (which is easy in my opinion), then you can easily do the experiment. Attaching a debugger, within a few steps, you run into gfortran code. Watching the address where the array's start index is stored, you can immediately find the bug. Otherwise, Hui has to separate out the few C/Fortran wrappers and make them MPI independent to make a test code.

--Junchao Zhang