[mpich-discuss] UCX run-time warnings

Sajid Ali sajidsyed2021 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 27 15:06:14 CST 2019

Hi Kenneth,

I have added a command to print the linking info for the benchmark
executable for each mpi build as per [1].

The results for benchmarks built with mpich at develop with gcc at 8.3.0 are here
[2] where the mpi_config file [3] has the ldd info printed out and I’m
confirming that the right mpi library is being used. I don’t see any hcoll
linking and can confirm that it is picking up the right mpich version.

I have also printed out the linking info for mpich itself and attach the
output of the following along with this email :

[sas4990 at quser10 ~]$ ldd  $(spack location -i
mpich at develop%gcc at 8.3.0)/lib/libmpich.so &> mpich_ldd

The only thing that I’m concerned about is that the libmpich.so has no link
to libslurmfull.so (but openmpi does link to).

Thank You,
Sajid Ali | PhD Candidate
Applied Physics
Northwestern University