[mpich-discuss] MPICH configure

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Wed Apr 22 11:55:18 CDT 2020

Bruce, all,

The `--with-slurm` option is to pick SLURM libraries, so you can use SLURM's PMI library with srun.  If you don't use that, MPICH will use its internal PMI library to run with Hydra.  Can you try that?  Basically remove `--with-slurm` and try running the program with "mpiexec".

The below message seems like there's a firewall issue between the nodes.  Did you check on that?

  -- Pavan