[mpich-discuss] MPICH 3.3.2 Unable to Build on macOS 10.15
songchentan at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:54:38 CST 2020
I am Songchen Tan at UC Berkeley, recently I am trying to use MPICH on macOS 10.15. Though binaries via homebrew is available, I would like to build from source in order to configure it with Intel compilers (icc, icpc and ifort).
To reproduce the problem:
1. Download the source in ~/Applications/;
2. Unzip with `tar -xvzf mpich-3.3.2.tar.gz`, then `cd mpich-3.3.2`;
3. Run `./configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/mpich/3.3.2 CC=icc CXX=icpc F77=ifort FC=ifort 2>&1 | tee c.txt`;
4. Build with `make VERBOSE=1 2>&1 | tee m.txt`.
5. Then I am noticed: `Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: “__ZTHMPIR_Per_thread”`.
The generated `c.txt` and `m.txt` is attached. Thank you so much for your help.
Songchen Tan 10292504
College of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley 97420, U. S. A.
Email: tansongchen at berkeley.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss