[mpich-discuss] Receiving fortran-related errors when compiling MPICH 3.3.2

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Wed Jul 8 11:00:32 CDT 2020

Hi Arham,

I think you have multiple MPI installations mixing up. Please double check that you are using the correct `mpicc` and check the results with `ldd`.

--
Hui Zhou

From: Arham Amouei via discuss <discuss at mpich.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 10:48 AM
To: "discuss at mpich.org" <discuss at mpich.org>
Cc: Arham Amouei <arham.amouei at protonmail.com>
Subject: [mpich-discuss] Receiving fortran-related errors when compiling MPICH 3.3.2

Hello.

Despite I have disabled fortran by --disable-fortran, I receive errors related to fortran when compiling MPICH 3.3.2.

Example:

.../linux/mpi/intel64/lib/libmpifort.so.12: undefined reference to `PMPI_Type_create_f90_complex'

How can I get rid of those errors without changing other installed softwares?

Please find attached m.txt and c.txt files.

Kind regards,
Arham