[mpich-discuss] Question about counting the mutex waiting time

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Tue Feb 2 10:47:19 CST 2021

Check `src/mpid/common/thread/mpidu_thread_fallback.h`. MPID_THREAD_ macros are defined to the `MPIDU_THREAD_` macros. This is to allow device override of locking mechanism. At some point, you may need look at `src/mpl/include/mpl_thread.h`, which is where the actual mutex being defined.

--
Hui Zhou