[mpich-discuss] Problem c.txt - MPICH installation

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Thu Feb 11 11:26:04 CST 2021

Hi Cyril,

Please try add `--with-device=ch4:ofi` to your `configure` option.

--
Hui Zhou

From: Cyril GUYOT via discuss <discuss at mpich.org>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 6:05 AM
To: discuss at mpich.org <discuss at mpich.org>
Cc: Cyril GUYOT <cguyot at engees.eu>
Subject: [mpich-discuss] Problem c.txt - MPICH installation
Hello,

As said in the installguide from the MPICH website, I am contacting you because I've got an error during the installation in the  c.txt file, and I think this error stop my progression to the installation because I cannot do the step 6.
At the bottom of the file it is said " configure: error : no ch4 netmod selected". This may be a self explanatory error but I'm a beginner on Ubuntu and my skills are limited yet.
Could you help me with this problem ?

Sincerely,
Guyot C