[mpich-discuss] Issue with libcuda.a

Damiano Casalino - LR D.Casalino at tudelft.nl
Mon Jan 18 23:42:35 CST 2021

I undrrstand. Thanks.

On a parallel effort I tried to compile cuda and generate the static library, but the compilation failed because of a conflict between a function type in the library and the same function in a python header. After many issues that I had to face with CentOS-8, I must say that this OS is not really a good one!

Damiano