[mpich-discuss] config error

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Wed Jan 20 09:13:56 CST 2021

Does this help?

[---- quote ----]
configure: error: no ch4 netmod selected

  The default ch4 device could not detect a preferred network
  library. Supported options are ofi (libfabric) and ucx:

    --with-device=ch4:ofi or --with-device=ch4:ucx

  Configure will use an embedded copy of libfabric or ucx if one is
  not found in the user environment. An installation can be specified
  by adding

    --with-libfabric=<path/to/install> or --with-ucx=<path/to/install>

  to the configuration.

  The previous MPICH default device (ch3) is also available and
  supported with option:

    --with-device=ch3

[ -- end-quote --]

--