[mpich-discuss] libfabric+psm2 performance

Antonio J. Peña antonio.pena at bsc.es
Wed Jun 23 09:00:45 CDT 2021

Thank you folks. I'd have loved to get an older libfabric, but an oldish
kernel version at MN4 prevented me from compiling a more recent one.

I'll give your suggestions a try once I get the chance to spend some
more time on this.

   Toni

--
Antonio J. Peña (PhD)
Team Lead, Accelerators and Communications for HPC | Teaching and Research Staff