[mpich-discuss] Installing MPICH on clusters

Feimi Yu yuf2 at rpi.edu
Mon Sep 20 18:33:22 CDT 2021

Thank you for the hint! I finally got my job running on my own MPI
build. Just out of curious: Actually, I searched this
libmpiprofilesupport library before and discovered that it is specific
to Spectrum MPI so I didn't go further. But MPICH just ran magically
after I load Spectrum MPI and have the Spectrum MPI lib path in
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Why does MPICH have to use Spectrum MPI's libraries?

Thanks!

Feimi