[mpich-discuss] Debug Event Logging Issue

Gregg, Samuel W (PERATON LABS) samuel.gregg at mail.peratonlabs.com
Thu Apr 21 13:09:01 CDT 2022

Hello all,

I have just built MPI from scratch in Linux with the -enable-g  flag enabled, and am looking to obtain the MPI log file for a python program I wrote.

Unfortunately, I receive the error "Could not open log file log/templog..." when using mpiexec to run the program.

I am executing the program with the following arguments: mpiexec -n 4 python3 test.py

I am simply trying to obtain the log output from MPI after running the program. Any assistance would be appreciated.

-Sam