[mpich-discuss] mpiexec fails to launch any processes

Mccall, Kurt E. (MSFC-EV41) kurt.e.mccall at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 13 12:29:17 CDT 2022

Outlook blocked the output file slurm.out that I had attached.   Trying to send it again as slurm.txt.

Kurt

Hi,

My mpiexec command fails to launch any processes.   I ran it with the -verbose option but didn't see any obvious errors in the output (attached).

The command is:

mpiexec -launcher ssh -verbose -print-all-exitcodes -wdir  <directory> -np 20 -ppn 1  <more args...>

I am running MPICH 4.0.1 under Slurm 20.11.8.  Thanks for any help.

Kurt