[mpich-discuss] MPI_Send over ibverbs

Raffenetti, Ken raffenet at anl.gov
Thu Oct 10 09:55:02 CDT 2024

This is the post of the recv for the acknowledgement message: https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/blob/824b5b37c8d2e413ead3474f098f7b252f45a3f8/src/mpid/ch4/netmod/ofi/ofi_send.h*L58-L89__;Iw!!G_uCfscf7eWS!YylbxBKmO8eM6ASEGLYSJSAZSrLvlTQXu_ZpRrKsULtBQgNtfOb0TsW6cfcRzzrB513Ig3wVmiMU7kie$

This is where the ack message is sent: https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/blob/824b5b37c8d2e413ead3474f098f7b252f45a3f8/src/mpid/ch4/netmod/ofi/ofi_impl.h*L1084__;Iw!!G_uCfscf7eWS!YylbxBKmO8eM6ASEGLYSJSAZSrLvlTQXu_ZpRrKsULtBQgNtfOb0TsW6cfcRzzrB513Ig3wVmmMqXrW_$

Ken