[mpich-devel] [mpich-discuss] Use of Signed-off-by in MPICH

Jeff Hammond jhammond at anl.gov
Sun Jan 5 12:50:53 CST 2014

God help us all if any programmer waivers from the impeccable logic
bestowed upon on us lowly humans by the GNU/Linux developer community.
 Clearly, there is no room for any other self-consistent convention
and developer teams that attempt to use one are doomed to fail in
every aspect of their professional lives.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond
Argonne Leadership Computing Facility