[mpich-devel] [mpich-discuss] Use of Signed-off-by in MPICH

"Antonio J. Peña" apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 9 17:21:11 CST 2014

In our group meeting we decided to keep using the Signed-off-by field,
as it's more convenient for us. This has been clarified in our wiki page
on the workflow section:
https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Git#Overall_Workflow

Thank you for bringing our attention to this.

   Toni

--
Antonio J. Peña
Postdoctoral Appointee